Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Intro to my Blog...

Well...where do I start. I'd like to think I've had a pretty interesting and entertaining life. I can usually find humour in any situation and love sharing my life events with friends and co-workers. While some of my "stories" may seem over the top, I can promise you that they are always 100% true. It sometimes feels like all the crazy things I've been through only happen to me...but I'm sure I'm not alone.

I somehow manage to find myself in an embarassing situation on almost a daily basis.  I'd like to think people are laughing with me...not at me...but at the end of the day, it's all in good fun.

I decided to start this blog because I enjoy sharing my adventures in life. I will start with some stories from the past, and will try to keep it up to date with current events in my life. From time to time, if I go through a spell of not having anything interesting to share, I may backtrack to a story from the past...there are so many good ones to share! The first 13 posts (besides this) will be copied from my facebook notes.

I hope everyone enjoys my stories as much as I enjoy sharing them.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment