Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Favorite Quotes

**Originally posted March 7th, 2009**

So...some of you may...or may not know...I love to collect and read quotes. Over the past few months, I've started writing them down as I come across ones I like and have saved them on my computer.
So...in no particular order, here are a few of my favorites...they are usually themed around success, motivation and love.Please share some of your favorites for me to add to my collection, and let me know if there are any on my list that you like.
Unfortunately, I don't have author's names...many of them are famous quotes, others I've see on Hallmark cards, some I've randomly seen in the mall or a store window and had to phone my voicemail to read out so I wouldn't forget later...oh ya...a few at the end are from my lululemon bag!

1. I'd rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for who I am not
2. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
3. Fate only takes you so far, then it's up to you to make it happen.
4. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours
5. Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear
6. Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship
7. There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot
8. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live
9. When you find a job you love, you'll never have to work a day in your life
10. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
11. It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship
12. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there
13. Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone you can't live without
14. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
15. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have
16. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
17. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
18. LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT
19. If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best
20. Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain
21. Dance as though no one is watching you Love like you've never been hurt before Sing as though no one can hear you Live like heaven is on earth
22. Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
23. Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile
24. It is what it is
25. For every minute you're angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness
26. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back
27. In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder
28. You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give
29. Creativity is maximized when you're living in the moment
30. Your outlook on life is a direct reflection on how mch you like yourself
31. Wake up and realize you are surrounded by amazing friends
32. Don't eat yellow snow

No comments:

Post a Comment